Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welcome to the 2014-2015 School Year!!

I am so excited for a brand new year and I hope you are too.  We need to get moving right away to start planning for our awesome International Dinner at the end of October.  Our first PTO meeting is this coming Tuesday, October 16th at 6:30pm.  Bring your kids and snack will be provided.  We typically meet in the library so there are books and computers for the kids to play with.

I wanted to pass some information along that I was sent in case you are interested.  If you would like the attachment that's mentioned, email me at csrpto@gmail.com and I can get you a copy.

If you are interested in holding an office in the PTO please let me know and we can discuss it.  csrpto@gmail.com ir 585-259-5981.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone on the 16!!

Beth Urai
CSR PTO Co-chair

No comments:

Post a Comment