Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I received this information and wanted to share it as soon as possible. I wanted to share this information with all the parents. I received it from Mr. Basnet in the PTO email. I can't figure out how to attach the fliers here, so if you would like one, email csrpto@gmail.com and I can send it to you. Please let me know if you prefer the English or Spanish version. Hello everyone, As mentioned in the Professional Development yesterday there is a new and free Health and Wellness program that Parent University will be hosting at the Gantt Center, 700 North Street beginning October 7th which is the kick-off meeting. Transportation will be provided by PU (bus passes for parents requesting on registration form). I have attached the flyer in English and Spanish. Please make sure you get out to all parents. As requested I am hoping to get at least 5-10 families from each school. Please encourage your teachers and staff in the building to partake of this great opportunity. Registration forms can be scanned over to me as you receive them. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment